By Jake Novak
10) Al Jazeera TV: broadcasting “Aymin al Zawahiri’s Exploding New Year’s Eve!”
9) Jimmy Carter: writing a book blaming New Year’s hangovers on Israel.
8) Judith Regan: partying with Mel Gibson, then publishing his father’s books on World War II.
7) Goldman Sachs CEO Leonard Blankfein: counting his $53.4 million bonus… and opening up 53.5 million mailed solicitations from the UJA.
6) Ehud Olmert: drinking that bottle of champagne sent by Vladimir Putin… even though it glows in the dark.
5) Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: considering all the recommendations from the bi-partisan “Holocaust Denial Study Group.”
4) U.N.: ignoring the Hamas-Fatah violence, but deploying peace-keepers in between Donald Trump & Rosie O’Donnell.
3) Tony Blair: meeting with a group of moderate Muslim leaders… then getting together with Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Great Pumpkin.
2) Conservative Jews (3 opinions): going out to party, partying just a little, or seeking therapy to stop themselves from partying.
1) Charedi Rabbis: inviting all their fellow Rabbis to a party in Israel… then canceling at the last minute.
On this Asara B’Tevet, Karen and I wish all our Seraphic Friends a meaningful Fast.