Bibi Speaks and Democrats Play the Jew-Hatred Card

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lELXynhbS84[/youtube]

Here is Bibi’s powerful speech to Congress. No wonder Obama did not want the American people to hear it. Bibi clearly laid out why Obama and the Democrats are delusional, dangerous appeasers of the IslamoNazis of Iran.

And the ugly reaction of the Democrat attack dogs can only be characterized as Jew-hatred disguised as vicious insults.

i just don't see it

This entry was posted in Benjamin Netanyahu, Iran, Islam, Islam Denial, Islamic State, Islamic Terror, IslamoNazi Kidnappings, IslamoNazis, Israel, Obama Watch and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

1. kgbudge
    Posted March 4, 2015 at 11:59 am | Permalink

I’m sorry to say that one of my senators refused to attend the speech.

But I was already not voting for him.

Posted March 3, 2015 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

I feel like it is 1938 and watching history…unravel. Amazing the networks wouldn’t show his speech – I’ll see if it is on YouTube.

3. kishke
    Posted March 3, 2015 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

There were many Democrats in that room, perhaps as many as 150, and they gave Netanyahu many enthusiastic standing ovations. It is unfair and unwise, in my opinion, to paint all Democrats with the same brush.

Posted March 3, 2015 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

The question is: do the Democrats who stayed represent the majority of the Democrat party? I think not. They are outliers. The new Democrat party is deeply left, deeply anti-Israel, and way too comfortable with the likes of Al Sharpton and the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama has reshaped the Democrats into something Harry Truman, JFK, Scoop Jackson, Patrick Moynihan, Hubert Humphrey, etc., would not recognize. So,it is true that it is not all Democrats, but my characterization is a fair estimation of the new Democrat party — which should honestly rebrand itself as Democrat-Socialists.

• kishke
        Posted March 3, 2015 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

If you mean the majority of the rank-and-file membership, I have no idea. But I do think they were the majority of the Democrats in the House.

• sheldan
        Posted March 3, 2015 at 5:25 pm | Permalink

Unfortunately, you may be right. This is not the Democratic party that I grew up with.

• sheldan
      Posted March 3, 2015 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

That is true, but unfortunately the image of the ones who did not attend was Democratic. This goes from the top (Obama) through Biden and Kerry to the leadership and about 50 others.

Unfortunately, it was the Democrats who made the speech political, regardless of the spin you may hear. I hope that this is only temporary and in general the bipartisan consensus in favor of Israel will prevail.

Posted March 3, 2015 at 10:29 am | Permalink

One for the ages. Passionate, eloquent.