Egyptian Cleric: Christianity Emerged from Penis Worship; Christian Women Raise Dogs to Replace Husbands

Ahmed Abdullah, is also known as known as Abu Islam, which means Father of Islam.

Ahmed Abdullah, is also known as known as Abu Islam, which means father of Islam.

The following are excerpts from an address by Egyptian cleric Abu Islam, which aired on Al-Omma TV (via the Internet) on February 13, 2013.

Rumor has it that Chuck Hagel plans on appointing Abu Islam to a senior advisory post in the DOD.

Egyptian cleric Abu Islam: I swear to God the Almighty – and believe me, I am not lying – that the Church worship originated in the worship of the penis. I swear to God. This is documented in dozens of pictures.

Let me tell you something – it’s indecent, but true. Take a look at a picture of Jesus, and you’ll see a penis, right here. Or is it on this side? Oh, it’s on the right side. A penis, right here. There are many pictures like this. They worship it.

[Christian women] raise cats and dogs as a substitute for husbands. They train their dogs to play the husband. I swear to God, I am not lying. They buy dogs for this purpose. They train dogs to play the husband on them. Christian women do that.

H/T MEMRI

This entry was posted in Egypt, Internet, Islam, Islamic Terror and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

1. Posted March 2, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

My daughter, who is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese and speaks and reads Arabic, spent several days or a week staying with a Moroccan family a couple of years ago. They were quite civilized but a book several years before pointed out the primitive nature of the country. Maybe that is one reason why Islamic birth rates have plummeted in recent years. Iran is below replacement. I don’t blame the women a bit.

It’s called “Stolen LIves.” http://www.amazon.com/Stolen-Lives-Twenty-Desert-Oprahs/dp/0786868619

2. Posted February 28, 2013 at 8:23 am | Permalink

Tell me – are we really shocked? Surprised? Or even mildly amazed? This from the religion that worships a man who married a 9 year old girl, that still believes women shouldn’t even been seen, let alone heard, and produces such gems as Osama bin Laden and Mohammed Atta.
    Sickening…yes.

• Brianna
      Posted March 1, 2013 at 9:39 am | Permalink

Six year old girl.  The marriage was consummated when she was nine.

Yeah I know.  That’s even worse.

3. Nickie Clifford
    Posted February 28, 2013 at 12:45 am | Permalink

There truly are NO WORDS. Several years ago my husband and I took our son to Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar. We were very close to Morocco anyway – so we ‘persueded’ my husband (against his better judgement) to accompany us there. Besides the obligatory camel-ride which we made our teenage-son take (photo-op;) our tour offered a glimpse at a Shariah Court. Well – our nice tour guide certainly didn’t expect us to come-across SO much local ‘color’ that day – as directly in front of the court an estranged husband was attempting to ‘discipline’ (i.e. beat senseless) his wife. No-one seemed particularly concerned – although, the poor woman’s brother did finally manage to extricate her. Frankly, the country seemed very backward,  oppressive and primitive to us.  I contracted a nasty case of food poisoning there – and the debonair Portugese hotel Doctor who treated me at the Hilton Vilamoura scolded me saying: “why-ever did you choose to go there? It’s a dirty, dangerous country – and everyone comes back ill.” (since, by that time I felt like Cate Blanchett in ‘Babel’ – I had to agree;) While we in the U.S. can’t quite fathom how anyone could believe the drivel this man is spouting – those of us who have had any contact with the area realize the people he is communicating with are unworldly, uneducated and gullible – easily influenced and readily suspicious of anyone outside their world view. And these are the type of people the Israeli’s are supposed to engage in peace negotiations with?

4. Posted February 27, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

Muslims are certainly obsessed with sex, aren’t they. The young men are the horniest males in creation. Soon after the Iranian revolution some girls were arrested for swimming in the family pool that was walled off from the outside. Some young men had been on top of a tall building nearby and watching them with binoculars. We used to do that stuff, too but we didn’t get the girls arrested !

The Muslim world now has a lower birthrate than the US. I don;t blame the women a bit.

Posted February 27, 2013 at 4:13 pm | Permalink

As a Catholic (rather lapsed one at that) I have been worrying about faith, redemption, original sin, and other rather silly things, this though certainly clears all that up. Well Robert apparently we get the dogs and you guys get the pigs the rest of the animal kingdom to announced later. I wonder if this guy speaks french, there’s someone he could call, oh never mind.

Posted February 27, 2013 at 11:01 am | Permalink

This guy makes Jeremiah Wright look good and Hagel like an angel.

7. exdemexlib
    Posted February 27, 2013 at 9:47 am | Permalink

Finally, the Jealous Truth comes out,
    about why fanatical Muslims hate big dogs …

• Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

• Annual Ariel Avrech

Michael Medved: "Shifting Alliances: Why Liberals No Longer Reliably Support Israel — And Conservatives Do." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 97MB)
    David Horowitz: "The War Against Judaism on the University Campus." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 16MB)
    Joel B. Pollak: "The Mainstream Media's Betrayal of Israel." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 15MB)
    Yossi Klein Halevi: "What is Expected of a Survivor People: Lessons My Father Taught Me." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 18MB)
    Dennis Prager: "Happiness is a Mitzvah, Not an Emotion." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 80MB)
    Rabbi Steven Pruzansky: "Conformity in Jewish Life: Vice, Virtue or Affectation?" Blog Post | Audio (mp3 64MB)
    Rabbi Dr. Gil S. Perl: "What Was the Rosh Yeshiva Reading: Intellectual Openness in 19th Century Lithuania." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 70MB)