George Orwell observed that “we have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.”
Seraphic Secret will now restate the obvious:
1. George Zimmerman was lynched in advance by race hustlers Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama and the usual cast of vulgar, opportunistic, chronically self-righteous progressives.
2. The mainstream media, which is to say the ministers of progressive propaganda who act as enablers for the race baiters, are, once again—remember the verbal lynching of the Duke Lacrosse team?—guilty of journalistic terrorism.
3. The New York Times labeled George Zimmerman a “white Hispanic.” This was the first time such a Nuremberg-like racial designation was ever used by the newspaper of record. Obviously, a naked attempt to turn a murky incident into a racial crime starring an evil caucasian—with a Jewish last name—deliberately murdering an innocent black man.
4. No matter the evidence, no matter how severe George Zimmerman’s punishment, if any, the race hustlers will bark injustice, incite and inflame, and quite possibly American cities will burn.
5. Buy a gun. Learn how to defend yourself, your home and family, because when the mobs run riot the police are less than useless. Trust me, Seraphic Secret has been there, close to the center of the L.A. Rodney King riots of 20 years ago.
A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a “closed fracture” of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation.
Zimmerman faces a second degree murder charge for the Feb. 26 shooting that left the unarmed 17-year-old high school junior dead. Zimmerman has claimed self defense in what he described as a life and death struggle that Martin initiated by accosting him, punching him in the face, then repeatedly bashing his head into the pavement. . . .
The morning after the shooting, on Feb. 27, Zimmerman sought treatment at the offices of a general physician at a family practice near Sanford, Fla. The doctor notes Zimmerman sought an appointment to get legal clearance to return to work.
The record shows that Zimmerman also suffered bruising in the upper lip and cheek and lower back pain. The two lacerations on the back of his head, one of them nearly an inch long, the other about a quarter-inch long, were first revealed in photos obtained exclusively by ABC News last month. . . .
In addition to his physical injuries, Zimmerman complained of stress and “occasional nausea when thinking about the violence.” But he was not diagnosed with a concussion. The doctor noted that it was “imperative” that Zimmerman “be seen with [sic] his psychologist for evaluation.”. . .
A neighbor told ABC News that the day after the shooting he saw Zimmerman as he spoke to officers outside his home. He too recalled seeing black eyes and significant swelling — as well as a bandage over his nose.
Moments after the shooting Zimmerman told eyewitnesses he shot Martin in self defense. He later told officers his head was being pounded into the pavement and that he feared for his life, but that it was only when Martin seemed to reach for the gun wedges in his waistband that Zimmerman drew his weapon and fired directly into Martin’s chest — killing him.
The medical notes may bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he acted in self-defense because he was being attacked. However, the prosecution contends that Zimmerman instigated the confrontation after profiling the teen, who was walking home after buying skittles and ice tea. They prosecution says Martin was breaking no laws and was not disturbing anyone as he walked back to his father’s girlfriend’s home.
Source: ABC News