Mental Illness and the Democrat Party

hit

I watched about two minutes of Obama’s final SOTU address and realized that I just couldn’t take it anymore —  his alternate reality thing. Obama reminds me of a child who has crumbs smeared all over his face, yet insists that he did not raid the cookie jar.

At the moment, I’m far more interested in the guts of the Democrat party. Obama is merely the most visible symptom of the radical left which has colonized classic American liberalism.

In an honest world, Democrats would rebrand themselves as the Anti-American Socialist Party.

In no particular order, here are a few observations about the postmodern Democrat party — a clinical model of mass cognitive dissonance and idealized mental illness.

1. Officials of CAIR, a front for the Muslim Brotherhood made up of hard-core Jew-haters, were honored Democrat guests at SOTU.
  2. Bernie Sanders, an avowed socialist who spent his honeymoon in the Soviet Union, is running ahead of Hillary Clinton in several polls.
  3. Hundreds of European women are regularly groped and raped by Muslim men who have been welcomed to the EU, yet major media outlets (especially in Sweden) do not report these outrages. When they are reported, the Muslims are labeled “political refugees,” “Asian lads” or “economic refugees who hail from conservative societies.”
  4. The Democrat party that claims to care about women is determined to import hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Muslim men to America — Muslim males who can be counted on to insult, grope, and rape American women because according to Islam, educated Western women are nothing but “uncovered meat” — in other words, whores who deserve whatever they get.
  5. Furthermore, the Democrats are determined to import vast numbers of Muslim men (and women) who can be counted on to hate Jews and Christians and act on that hatred.
  6. The Democrat party is supporting Shi’ite Iran, a genocidal, Jew-hating IslamoNazi regime, in the name of world peace.
  7. Hillary Clinton is a liar and a criminal. More than 100 FBI agents are busy investigating her various crimes. Yet she is considered the front-runner of the Democrat party.
  8. A devout Muslim tried to assassinate a courageous Philadelphia police officer, boasting that he had attempted to murder him in the name of Allah. Within hours, the Democrat mayor of Philadelphia pontificated that the devout Muslim had nothing to do with Islam.
  9. According to the Democrat party, guns are responsible for gun violence, but devout Muslims are not responsible for Islamic violence.
  10. According to the Democrat party, so-called climate change is the greatest threat to humankind — yet none of the predictions of so-called climate change scientists have come true.
  11. According to the Democrat party, Obamacare is a resounding success. Yet most of the Obamacare state exchanges have failed, premiums have skyrocketed and deductibles have soared.
This entry was posted in America, Democrats, Feminism, Iran, ISIS, Islam, Islam Denial, Islamic State, Islamic Terror, IslamoNazi Kidnappings, IslamoNazis, Israel and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

Posted January 13, 2016 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

A great op-ed in the WSJ on Obama’s legacy:

2. Kimosabbe
    Posted January 13, 2016 at 10:51 am | Permalink

” Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!…”

The Prophet Isaiah wrote that sometime during the 8th century BC. Today, almost half of our country subscribes to a leftist political ideology, they are most often recognized by exhibiting the behavior Isaiah described.

Woe to US

3. Posted January 13, 2016 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Two minutes? I’m impressed.
    I had “Partner’s in Torah” last night and I was very disappointing to all of the Kollel yungerleit who wanted to know what I thought of Obama’s speech when I told them that there were more important things to do than listen to him. ( I mean, they know this because they don’t listen so – they rely on my “sage” evaluation…. Oy.)

Posted January 13, 2016 at 9:04 am | Permalink

Y0u have more stamina than me Robert, even attempting to listen to that tripe. Although to make it fun we could have had a pool started with the number of times “I” is mentioned.

Posted January 13, 2016 at 8:28 am | Permalink

Robert,
    “Obama reminds me of a child who has chocolate smeared all over his face”, OMG how racist! Just because it’s true, irrefutable, and more obvious than the the Python “Dead Parrot” sketch doesn’t mean you can go around saying it willy nilly to anyone. Why someone might listen and do who knows what, even perhaps question all the good work for the benefit of mankind in general, er mostly general, er for people who deserve it, us!

6. Posted January 13, 2016 at 8:06 am | Permalink

I whole-heartedly agree with your assessments, Robert, but I wanted to make an observation about the final point: ObamaCare.

About 2 years ago I changed jobs and now have excellent health insurance, but prior to that my wife and I were uninsured. I went to the web site and put in our information and was given a quote of (roughly) $1,500/month for our family. I was also told I would be eligible for a subsidy of (roughly) $300/month, so I would effectively be paying about $1,200/month for an 80/20 policy with a $15,000 out-of-pocket deductible. (What exactly is Affordable about that?)

Now, I hear “GetCoveredIllinois” (our local exchange) running radio commercials claiming the “average person pays about $75/month for coverage” — either they have SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the premiums or that’s BULL excrement.

Given my experience with the Affordable Care Act, I believe it’s the latter.

• Posted January 13, 2016 at 8:21 am | Permalink

One more observation: about the photo with “God Bless Hitler” girls.

While I don’t believe (in my heart) that I would actually take any action to harm one of the women holding that sign, I can honestly say I would take NO ACTION to save them from harm. If karma ignites their burka on fire, or an angry mob starts pelting them with stones, so be it. You get what you deserve! It is truly a vile person (and a poor excuse of a human being) who would carry that sign.

• kishke
      Posted January 13, 2016 at 8:30 am | Permalink

Were you looking at the most basic plan or at a more comprehensive one similar to the ones you’ve had previously? That might explain the disparity. From what little I’ve seen, the basic plans are cheap but crap. The half-decent plans are astronomically priced.

• Posted January 13, 2016 at 10:50 am | Permalink

I was limiting my search to the hospital where I was born and have been treated for the past 54 years….

There were some more reasonably priced options in Peoria, but that’s 2 hours away. I have a hard time driving 4 hours to wait 45 minutes for a 10 minute doctors appointment.