Ask the man in the street to list President Obama’s historic firsts and the answer will probably be limited to Obama as America’s first black president.
But Doug Ross has compiled a list of even more impressive firsts for Obama, an historic catalog which could only be accomplished by a combination of ruthless cynicism, fanatic leftistism, and contempt for the American Constitution.
• First president to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States Government.
• First president to violate the War Powers Act.
• First president to orchestrate the sale of murder weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
• First president to issue an unlawful “recess-appointment” while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department).
• First president to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
• First president to intentionally disable credit card security measures in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures.
• First president to defy a federal judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
• First president to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to The Dream Act, which could not pass Congress.
• First president to sign a law requiring all americans to purchase a product from a third party.
• First president to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs — and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.
For the complete list, click here.