President Trump and the Liberal Blood Libel

The Blood Libel is alive and well in the Arab Muslim world, and now it is being revised for the postmodern Democrat party.

Last week I wrote that President Trump has become a Jew. In short, he is reviled not for what he has done as President of the United States, but for his very existence.

The overbred, overeducated elites have taken a page from the Jew-Hating Palestinian playbook and applied it to President Trump. No matter what he says, no matter what he does, it is proof positive that he is evil, that he is illegitimate, that he must be destroyed in order to bring about justice and world peace.

The Blood Libel was a medieval charge in which Jews were accused of murdering Christian children in order to use their blood to bake Matzo on Passover. The charge was (and is) a grotesque lie. But it was repeated over and over again so often by Christian and Muslims that the lie became a fact of life in Christian Europe. It still thrives in many Muslim nations.

The Blood Libel has now been revised by the liberal elites in America under the guise of a mysterious and diabolical Russian-Trump connection. Never mind that not one fact has ever been leaked to prove this connection. And never mind that the Democrats were traditionally soft on Soviet Communism to the point of being fellow travelers. The Democrat strategy is to keep repeating the Russia-Trump mantra until it resonates as fact.

The left, which is to say Progressives/Liberals/Democrats, whatever they are calling themselves this week, never accepted their electoral defeat. They recognize that to their base and to the elite media Trump is ripe for a good old fashioned blood libel.

As soon as Trump was elected the chattering classes decided he had to be impeached. Thus, he has been turned into a Jew. And now the Russian collusion smear, a postmodern blood-libel, is being used to drive the narrative. Every action, every statement, every breath out of the Trump White House is used to reverse-engineer the impeach Trump outcome.

There is one huge problem with this strategy. It hardens the resolve of Trump voters. They do not believe anything they hear or read from the elite media. They know the difference between a journalist and a propagandist. And they know that they are held in contempt by the coastal elites who agitate for policies by which they never have to live or suffer the consequences.

This entry was posted in America, Blood Libel, Donald Trump, IslamoNazis, Israel, Jew-haters, Jew-hatred and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

1. pkoning
    Posted May 16, 2017 at 9:58 am | Permalink

I recently read Lytton Strachey’s biography of Queen Victoria, and ran across this paragraph:

It was everywhere asserted and believed that the Queen’s husband was a traitor to the country, that he was a tool of the Russian Court, that in obedience to Russian influences he had forced Palmerston out of the Government, and that he was directing the foreign policy of England in the interests of England’s enemies. For many weeks these accusations filled the whole of the press; repeated at public meetings, elaborated in private talk, they flew over the country, growing every moment more extreme and more improbable. While respectable newspapers thundered out their grave invectives, halfpenny broadsides, hawked through the streets of London, re-echoed in doggerel vulgarity the same sentiments and the same suspicions. At last the wildest rumours began to spread.

As the saying goes, plus ça change, plus c’est le mème chose.

2. David Foster
    Posted May 15, 2017 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Last night I watched that strange Masterpiece Theatre piece, “King Charles III.” A few minutes ago, I found an interview with the writer, who among other things said:

““There’s no explicit parallels, but I think it’s interesting with [the United States] and with Britain that maybe five years ago, we were far more confident that our countries were stable. Then these events have happened, and we’re so vulnerable to, in this country, a Russian takeover, or in Britain, changing the basis on which our country operates from when I was born. ”

A Russian takeover? All of the issues that face the US and he apparently thinks our most threatening danger is a Russian takeover?

I increasingly feel that we are living at the intersection of two SF/Fantasy stories: Heinlein’s ‘Year of the Jackpot’ and Ionseco’s ‘Rhinoceros.’

3. MET
    Posted May 15, 2017 at 9:00 am | Permalink

Robert, I do not believe my dear cousin, your father, Rabbi Abraham Avrech ZT’L would agree with this broad stroke denunciation of all “Progressives/Liberals/Democrats.” While I agree that the ‘sheep’ that follow the self-hating Jew, Bernie Sanders and his ilk, many more are somewhat ‘social liberals,’ believing in ‘Choice,’ ‘Equal Pay’ and most importantly are strong supporters of the Jewish State of Israel. As with the far ‘Right’ of the Steve Bannon’s ‘White Supremacists,’ alt-Right, we do have a far ‘Left.’ However, there are many more of the ‘Independent’ movement, that register as Democrats in order to vote in national and local elections in States such as FL where Independents are not allowed to vote.

Posted May 15, 2017 at 9:42 am | Permalink

Dear Cousin Eddie:
      I want to make two simple points:
      1. My father became a Republican once he realized that the Democrat party had turned against Israel and to a large degree against America in their embrace of global leftism. My father was very proud of this blog and my opinions mirror his for he was my father and my teacher.
      2. It has long been my policy to keep politics out of family relationships for the sake of Shalom Bayit. I am disappointed that you do not respect this simple courtesy.

• MET
        Posted May 16, 2017 at 11:04 am | Permalink

Robert, I apologize if I offended you by including your farther in my comments. I will reframe from future reference to our families.

• pkoning
      Posted May 15, 2017 at 11:08 am | Permalink

If mainstream Democrats are such supporters of Israel, why don’t they sign up to co-sponsor the Taylor Force bill?
      And if Democrats are so moderate, why is it that their Senate chief says that NO nominee supported by Republicans can be acceptable? Why is it that one of the senior Democrats in the House speaks of Impeachment every other sentence? Why is it that congressional Democrats have made no legislative proposals of their own, and instead merely “Resist Resist Resist” all the time, every time?
      As for Steve Bannon and the “white supremacist” tag, as far as I know that’s an utter lie that’s part of the Resist demagoguery.

• kishke
      Posted May 16, 2017 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

Eddie, you have your eyes closed and your head jammed deeply in the sand. The world has changed. Wake up.