Sorry For the Silence

macbook_pro_broken_glass

My computer is having a nervous breakdown, hence the silence these past few days. I’ve been consulting with computer people all over the place but my little laptop seems to have gone blooey.  Thanks for all your concerned emails, comments, and for your patience. I’m hoping to be back online in a few days.

This entry was posted in Admin, Remembering Ariel and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

1. Posted January 29, 2018 at 5:55 am | Permalink

I feel your pain. My work laptop entered a comatose state a week ago (Friday) so I spent most of last week re-imaging the hard drive with our default installation and re-installing the 30+ applications that are unique to my IT position… and, of course, finding the data back-ups for said programs. Oy…

On the other hand, I am glad to hear you and your family are well.

Posted January 29, 2018 at 10:59 am | Permalink

I just bought a new computer.

2. GetThereJustAsSoon
    Posted January 28, 2018 at 9:15 am | Permalink

Sure hope the photo is not of you laptop. Well acquainted with “blooey”! Good to know you and yours are oaky. To better computing days!

Posted January 29, 2018 at 11:00 am | Permalink

Not my laptop. The problems were internal. Had to buy a new Airbook.

Posted January 27, 2018 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Too bad you aren’t up in No CA. I have a friend, retired from our major newspaper, and he has a friend who worked with him at the paper and was the Apple Guru. Can fix anything from Cupertino.

Posted January 27, 2018 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

Glad to hear you are alright.

Posted January 27, 2018 at 7:07 pm | Permalink