Stalin on the Hudson

This is not simple bias. This is Stalinist Jew-hatred.

This is not simple bias. This is Stalinist Jew-hatred.

People tell me that the New York Times is biased against Israel. All you have to do is read their headlines and the bias will hit you in the face with several G forces.

Seraphic Secret sees more than bias.

What we see is Stalinism. The inversion of truth to serve a totalitarian ideology.

The Democrat party of John F. Kennedy and Patrick Moynihan is dead and buried.

Instead, the postmodern Democrat party is soft Stalinism in action.  The Obama administration is the stalking horse of the postmodern Democrat Party.

Concentration-camp-gun-free-zone

This entry was posted in Barack Hussein Obama, Obama Watch, Obamacare, Second Amendment and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

1. Kimosabbe
    Posted December 29, 2015 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

“The Obama White House and the Praetorian media which serves as its propaganda arm, is infected with poisonous Jew-hatred, ecotyranny, regulatory tyranny, and a reliance on the barely restrained power of big government to stifle truth and liberty at every turn.”

I derive great pleasure from reading the works of those who can articulate my thoughts better than me 🙂

May you enjoy a pain-free New year, Ms. Smith … all the best to you and yours.

• Miranda Rose Smith
      Posted December 30, 2015 at 12:55 am | Permalink

Thanks. I’ll try. I now know better than to ignore worrisome symptoms. Warmest best wishes for a happy healthy new year.

• Miranda Rose Smith
        Posted December 30, 2015 at 1:43 am | Permalink

Dear Kemosabbe:

May you enjoy a pain-free New year, Ms. Smith … all the best to you and yours.

Thank you. For some reason, when I tried to post a response to your message, I kept getting duplicates of my earlier posting. I wish you and yours and everybody on this website a happy, healthy, peaceful, prosperous New Year, with emphasis on the healthy. These are cliches, but you never miss the water till the well runs dry. You never know what you’ve got till it’s (even temporarily) gone.

• Kimosabbe
          Posted December 30, 2015 at 8:06 am | Permalink

Very well said and so true, Miranda … and thank you 🙂

• Miranda Rose Smith
            Posted December 31, 2015 at 1:08 am | Permalink

Thank YOU. Try to thank G-d, every day, that you’re healthy.

2. David Foster
    Posted December 29, 2015 at 9:46 am | Permalink

Increasingly, talking politics with “progressives” seems like attempting to have a conversation with a pack of Ionesco’s rhinoceri.

See my post Are We Living at the Intersection of These Two Stories?

3. Miranda Rose Smith
    Posted December 29, 2015 at 2:21 am | Permalink

Keep up the good work, Robert.

I don’t think I’ll be logging in much, any more. I lost my password, and when I tried to get a new one, what I typed appeared on the screen. I don’t like that.

I haven’t posted in so long because from the night of December 5, when I had horrible abdominal pain and a friend took me to a hospital emergency room, until the afternoon of December 18th, I was in the hospital with an intestinal operation, a sigmoidectomy. From December 18th to December 26th, I was resting, off line, first at the home of friends, then back at my apartment. I only came back to work on December 27th.

I hope all the Christians on this website had a Merry Christmas. I hope all the Jews on this website had a happy Chanukah. I wish everybody a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year.

Posted December 29, 2015 at 9:58 am | Permalink

Take care of yourself. You will be missed.

• Miranda Rose Smith
        Posted December 30, 2015 at 12:54 am | Permalink

• sennacherib
      Posted December 29, 2015 at 3:03 pm | Permalink

My thoughts and prayers to you.

Posted December 28, 2015 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

Some things just seem to never ever change, and these are the “educated reality based people”? If this is what they clothe themselves in for argument, I shall go naked.

• Annual Ariel Avrech

Ben Shapiro: "How Can You Save Israel"

Larry Elder: "The New Black Anti-Semitism"

Michael Medved: "Shifting Alliances: Why Liberals No Longer Reliably Support Israel — And Conservatives Do." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 97MB)
    David Horowitz: "The War Against Judaism on the University Campus." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 16MB)
    Joel B. Pollak: "The Mainstream Media's Betrayal of Israel." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 15MB)
    Yossi Klein Halevi: "What is Expected of a Survivor People: Lessons My Father Taught Me." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 18MB)
    Dennis Prager: "Happiness is a Mitzvah, Not an Emotion." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 80MB)
    Rabbi Steven Pruzansky: "Conformity in Jewish Life: Vice, Virtue or Affectation?" Blog Post | Audio (mp3 64MB)
    Rabbi Dr. Gil S. Perl: "What Was the Rosh Yeshiva Reading: Intellectual Openness in 19th Century Lithuania." Blog Post | Audio (mp3 70MB)