The headline is fictional.
But imagine if the IslamoNazis of Iran repeatedly vowed to rid the world of the cancer of black people.
Would Barack Obama continue to engage such a regime in nuclear negotiations? Would he seek to legitimize such a genocidal-yearning regime with endless appeasement and slavish private letters to their supreme leader?
Keep in mind that this Jew-hating sermon was delivered at the same, ahem, “university” where Barack Hussein Obama delivered his 2009 speech to the Muslim world.
The Nazis tried to keep their genocide of the Jewish people a secret because they believed the world was “too civilized” to accept the Final Solution. Modern Muslims are not constrained by such illusions. They know, and they wallow in the essential barbarism of their world—and large segments of Europe—where Jew-hatred is as natural and as necessary as oxygen. The Islamic world is proud of their bigotry, and they tell us, in no uncertain terms, that Jew-hatred, and the eventual genocide of the Jewish people, is a guiding foundational principle of Islam.
Liberals—slaves to self-righteous fantasies—will lecture us about all the good and moderate Muslims who do not accept such genocidal racism. To which Seraphic Secret replies: These Muslims are as irrelevant as were the “good Germans” to the Holocaust.
In the wake of the Colorado massacre Seraphic Secret has a few thoughts.
The media consistently refer to the massacre as a tragedy. As our son Ariel ZT’L observed after 9-11, “Why do they keep calling it a tragedy? It’s an atrocity.”
Death caused by flood, fire, earthquake, tsunami, traffic accident, these are tragedies. But murder is an act of evil.
And mass murder is an atrocity.
Ever since Seraphic Secret was founded in May 2004, we have patiently explained the not-so-secret facts regarding the Middle East:
1. The Muslim-Israeli conflict has nothing to do with national boundaries.
2. Muslims consider the entire state of Israel an “occupied settlement.”
3. The only differences between Hamas and Fatah are tactical. Hamas want the genocide of the Jewish people now. Fatah are willing to wait a few years.
4. The core of the conflict is religious, not national. Islam makes no room for a Jewish state anywhere in the world, much less in the Middle East.
5. If the Muslims renounced violence there would be peace. If the Israelis renounced violence they would be annihilated.
The international left has a more, um, nuanced view of the conflict:
1. Everything is the fault of the Jews.
Well, finally, Hamas and Fatah have come out and publicly agreed that their goal is to go totally IslamoNazi and annihilate Israel.
What’s truly disgusting about this announcement is the free pass given by the Left and the mainstream media to these genocidal-yearning theocrats. Both Hamas and Fatah support ideologies—oppression of women, gays and religious minorities—which liberals/progressives should view with horror.