In America, there’s a card more valuable than any card from Visa or American Express. What is it? How can you get one? Candace Owens, Communications Director for Turning Point USA, answers these questions.
As a Hollywood screenwriter, I pride myself on having a pretty vivid imagination.
But I have to admit that the average liberal/Democrat/progressive manages to come up with anti-gun narratives that are, to put it mildly, beyond imagination.
Yesterday, Seraphic Secret highlighted some liberal rape prevention advice from the University of Colorado Springs, which included telling women to vomit, urinate, or tell the attacker they have a disease. As if making yourself less attractive will dissuade a rapist. I suppose liberals have not received the memo that rape is more about dominance than sex.
Now comes another liberal Democrat, Colorado State Senator Ulaberri—must be the legalization of pot—who adds ball point pens to the mighty arsenal of liberal self-defense.
Guns being Bad and gun-free zones being Good, the “Department of Public Safety” at the University of Colorado Springs has some advice for its students as to how they might protect themselves from rape.
- Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.
- Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.
- Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.
- Don’t take time to look back; just get away.
- If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
- Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
- Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.
- Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!
- Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
- Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.