My morning goes something like this:
1. Up at about 5:30, maybe 6:00 a.m.
2. Shacharit, morning prayers.
3. Breakfast: fresh fruit sprinkled with non-fat plain yogurt while reading the Wall Street Journal.
4. Write Seraphic Secret blog. Hope I don’t make an idiot of myself with the day’s post.
5. Work on latest screenplay.
6. Three mile walk. Think about latest screenplay. Convince myself that every word I’ve written is garbage and needs to be revised.
7. Answer email. Make tons of spelling errors.
8. Lunch: Salmon salad with lemon juice dressing. Torture myself over terrifying shortcomings in latest screenplay.
On my walks, with Karen if we can synch our schedules, I carry my iPhone and snap pictures of objects that, for whatever reason, excite my imagination.
And my imagination is inevitably drawn to some pretty weird stuff. [Read more…] about Friday Fotos: iPhone & I