A few brief observations about this latest Palestinian terror attack on Jews:
1. Terrorism is part and parcel of Arab Muslim culture.
2. The murder of Jews, Christians and other infidels is always justified by Islamists on religious grounds.
3. The moderate Muslims we hear so much about are about as useful and effective as the Germans who claimed they really didn’t support Hitler. In short, they are irrelevant to local and geopolitics.
4. Support for another Palestinian state—we already have happy-go-lucky Gaza—is defacto support of an Islamist state whose strategic goal is the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jewish people as enshrined in the Hamas covenant.
5. As Israel goes so goes America, and, I might add, India. Islamic terrorists are constantly evolving andf adjusting their tactics. The slaughter in Mumbai, the murder spree in Fort Hood, this attack in Tel Aviv; these types of atrocities will proliferate unless the West gets serious about counter terrorist operations.
6. Obama is planning on slashing U.S. military spending. Another example, no doubt, of leading from behind. Our armed forces are deeply alarmed and intelligence agencies are horrified. We do not need the job-killing EPA or the political thugs of the Dept. of Education, but now, more than ever, we need a well-funded military to annihilate global Islamism.
7. Because if we don’t destroy these human monsters they surely will destroy us.
A Palestinian attacker wounded eight Israelis near a Tel Aviv nightclub early Monday, slamming into a police checkpoint with a stolen taxi and then stabbing others, police said.
The attacker was a Palestinian in his twenties from the city of Nablus, according to police spokeswoman Luba Samri.
Just before 2 a.m., the attacker stole a taxi in south Tel Aviv and then drove into a police checkpoint securing the street near a popular nightclub, she said.
He then got out of the car and stabbed passers-by, she said, while shouting “Allahu akbar” – Arabic for “God is great,” a phrase often used as a battle-cry by Islamic terrorists.
The wounded included four policemen and three civilians, Samri said.
One of the eight people hurt was listed in a serious condition in hospital and the others suffered light to moderate injuries, Samri said.
The Palestinian told police that he had planned the attack in advance and chose the ‘Haoman 17′ nightclub, where over 1,000 revelers celebrated the end of the summer vacation. He also bought the knife and carefully planned the taxi attack. Only the police’s presence, he claimed, disrupted his plans.
Full story at Ynet.