The Dhimmis of Hollywood

behead.jpg

Dhimmitude: an attitude of concession, surrender and appeasement towards Islamic demands.

South Park, equal opportunity satirists, have finally met their match.

No, not the Islamist barbarians who have issued an indirect fatwa against South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone for the unforgivable crime of satirizing the notion of Muhammed’s appearance.

The veiled threat posted on a jihadist website, is, I’m afraid, totally expected.

It is Hollywood itself that has betrayed Parker and Stone.

In the episode—I viewed the original before it was censored—Muhammed was shown inside a U-haul, inside a mascot’s uniform, and finally as a child’s stick figure drawing.

It was hilarious.

And deadly.

I knew immediately that Parker and Stone would be threatened with a fatwa.

Radical Islam is on the march, and unlike Judaism, Christianity, and Buddhism, Islam demands that non-Muslims submit to their beliefs.

islam_will_dominate_world1.jpg

I was also not surprised when Comedy Central censored the episode. Every single reference to Mohammed was bleeped, like a dirty word.

The original episode cannot even be viewed on You Tube.

Islam means submission, and making Hollywood submit to a bunch of deranged Islamic fascists turned out to be easy as pie.

Look, the official position of the Obama administration is that the U.S. is fighting “terrorists in overseas contingency operations.” Not, mind you, Islamist terrorists who subscribe to Salafist Islam.

So why should Hollywood identify an enemy that Obama says does not exist?

Remember when you first heard about Arab Muslim suicide bombings?

They were directed against Jews in Israel.

You were horrified, right?

But there was no great outcry.

In fact, the left reliably defended these terrorist outrages, claiming that the poor oppressed Arabs had no choice against the powerful and evil Jooz.

Consequently, suicide/homicide bombings metastasized in every Muslim battleground across the earth. And now when the bombs go off and body parts are scattered what do you do?

Yawn.

The same with beheadings.

When Daniel Pearl was beheaded you shuddered. This is not possible, you said to yourself. What kind of barbarians commit such acts.

But at the same time you were assured by, ahem, moderate Muslims in America, that Islam is the religion of peace.

Peace means the absence of conflict, so when enough people are beheaded, well, there you go:

Welcome to the peaceful Islamist landscape.

And when the Afghan Taliban exploded the ancient Bamiyan Buddhist statues, again, you were horrified.

But the West did nothing.

After all, it’s their culture, and all cultures and religions are the same.

southpark.jpg

The liberal Hollywood elite—who bravely compared President Bush to Hitler—will submit.

In fact, a prominent Hollywood producer said to me: “Parker and Stone should have known better.”

Thus, the victims become the aggressors.

It’s like cutting off a man’s leg and blaming him for limping.

Producers will insist on alternative antagonists: Neo-Nazis, right-wing militias, Evangelical Christians, Tea Party members, multinational corporations, the Pope, and oh yes, the frightening Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh.

Comedy Central should have run the episode. And every network and cable station should have broadcast the episode at the very same time.

The American airwaves should have been wall to wall with this episode.

Such defiance is the only way to fight radical Islam.

But cowardice and appeasement have won the day.

Welcome to Dhimmi Hollywood.

Where the future bodes well for 7th century Islam.

The future for Parker and Stone is less certain. Like the novelist Salman Rushdie, and the courageous freedom fighter Ayaan Hirsi Ali, both threatened with murder via fatwa, they will need 24/7 security.

I strongly recommend former Israeli commandos who provide such services.

Unlike President Obama, these men know the enemy well.

This entry was posted in Jihad Watch. Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

1. NewColoradoJew
    Posted May 5, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

Hello Robert,
    My apologies for violating your blog rules. I sincerely ask that, if I offended you personally, that you will forgive me.
    I will play nice in your sandbox from now on.
    Tamarah

2. Posted May 4, 2010 at 8:15 am | Permalink

I note that the “Times Square bomber” struck only a short distance from Viacom (parent of Comedy Central) headquarters.

3. PCD
    Posted April 29, 2010 at 7:09 am | Permalink

I find it very hypocritical that Mullahs will issue fatwas for women to be arrested for indecency if they are tanned, yet many of these same people enjoy a good belly(spelling?)dance or a visit to a European/American strip club. Remember the 9/11 hijackers were tracked to many such clubs.

4. Robert J. Avrech
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

George:
    We greatly appreciate that you take the time to visit our son Ariel’s kever. It is a great kindness.

5. Robert J. Avrech
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

NewColoradoJew:
    I’d like to welcome you to Seraphic Secret. We are always interested in articulate and thoughtful comments.
    However, wishing illness and pain on President Obama is not our idea of constructive criticism.
    Additionally, in shul every Shabbos, I, along with my Orthodox congregants, recite a prayer for the health of the President and the Vice President. We do this for every administration, Democrat or Republican.
    I disagree vehemently with Obama’s policies, but do not wish him ill health or pain.
    Seraphic Secret hopes that your future comments will refrain from such unpleasant and counterproductive rhetoric.

6. NewColoradoJew
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

Actually, I signed in by my TypePad nick – usually I use tamarah180. And I didn’t advocate anything illegal.
    I would love that POSPOTUS to be in naturally induced physical pain. Last time I checked, only a person’s diet could cause kidney stones and prostate enlargement is caused by one aging.
    HaShem = G-d. So now advocating that G-d take care of the Evil in the White House is illegal? Yeah, I hate B. Hussein Obama, but not enough to do something illegal.
    CCW permit is a LEGAL document allowing The Southpark Boys (Parker and Stone) to protect themselves. And practicing is legal even out here in the Land of Fruits and Nuts.
    Oh, I guess there were some schools that pulled 1984 from the shelves, so maybe there is a little issue there – but not with the law.
    I believe in the Constitution and America and a soveriegn Israel free from Islamic attack. Sorry I wasn’t clear enough for you.

7. PCD
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 9:05 am | Permalink

NewCOJew, This is the first time I’ve seen you here. Are you serious about what you said. You could get a meeting with Secret Service agents for such rhetoric.
    I am concerned that you are one of those “TEA Party Crashers” practicing their tactics here by trying to make the readership look like something they are not.

8. NewColoradoJew
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 8:52 am | Permalink

Obama is heading us in the right direction?
    **SNORT**
    You did mean left, correct?
    Because of what he has done to destroy the foundations of our country, I hope B.Hussein Obama passes a kidney stone at EXACTLY the same moment his prostate swells to gigantic proportions. EH, maybe it is better that Hashem deals with the sociopathic fascist. HE knows where the POSPOTUS really lives and the best way to make his suffer. Alas, I think we may have another Paro in our history. *sigh*
    Freaking dhimmis. Need to re-read 1984. OY. And I hope The Southpark Boys have CCW permits and have practiced lately.

9. kishke
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 8:33 am | Permalink

AND I believe in climate change.
    That’s great. Everyone needs something to believe in.

10. George
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 7:35 am | Permalink

Sir:I found a quote about 2 of your favorite people and thought you might enjoy it. It’s s from “A Peculiar Treasure”, Edna Ferber’s autobiography. She was a young writer in Chicago at the time, 20s I think (years, not age) (maybe age, too):
    “There were writers of distincion in Chicago…Ben Hecht was living there, tryig hard to be Rabelaisian, sliding his eyes around in a leer,thinking to hide his warmhearted ,conventional soul; Charles MacArthur, brought up as a missionary’s son, showing his rebellion by a series of puckish pranks;”
    That’s all. It’s a good book; she comments on Hitler (in 1939-1940, it’s horrible to read with today’s knowledge).
    I work at Mount Sinai in Simi. From time to time I check up on some of my “favorites” in the Park; now that I know your son is there I visit him, too.
    Oh, and I think President Obama is heading us in the right direction. I hope he succeeds. AND I believe in climate change. You’re right, though, about your wife, she is lovely.
    George

11. Posted April 28, 2010 at 5:28 am | Permalink

Larry…”All Quiet” was in fact made into a movie, in 1930. You may be thinking of the 1937 movie made based on another Remarque book, “The Road Back.” Numerous cuts were indeed made in this film by Universal at the insistence of the Nazi government.
    I haven’t seen this film, which is probably not worth seeing due to the cuts, but the book is very good and very important: better IMNSHO than “All Quiet.” Anyone who wants to understand the cultural effects of WWI should read “The Road Back,” preferably in conjunction with Paul Fussell’s “The Great War and Modern Memory.”

12. Larry70
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Permalink

nothing new with Hollywood, they appeased Hitler, when he threatened that Germany would boycott Universal Studios if they went ahead and made a movie based on an anti-war Eric Maria-Remarque (sp?) novel (he of ‘All Quite on the Western front’ fame). Hollywood didn’t even make the movie at all, not even for distribution in North America and elsewhere. How lame is that? So nothing has changed.
    Hollywood is run by spineless morons who only care for the bottom line, they know nothing of history, of world affairs, they wouldn’t know what a dhimmi is, all the while guffawing about ‘teabaggers’. They continue to set new lows in terms of absolutely godawful movies, sequels to sequels of movies based on comic books (yawn), all in 3D now. They are as juvenile and infantile as the movies they make which are brainrot.
    You expect such shallow mindless morons to have a spine and stand up against religious Muslim fascism? Not in a million years. Liberals will as you say be blabbering on about Palin and Limbaugh and tea-parties even as major jihadist conflagarations loom on the horizon. jihad – what’s that? Hollywood doesn’t have a clue, they think it’s a scareword invented by Cheney and Haliburton to get America to invade Iraq. I can actually think of so many great movies that could be made satirizing liberal spinelessness, their anti-Semitism that pretends itself non-racism, even anti-racism, their self-loathing, their apologetics and worse for the Jihad, their moral relativism, their mental disorders, but of course couldn’t be made. No we will just be getting more “brave” fodderol of the Syriana type. In fact the reality of modern-day liberalism is beyond satire, it parodies itself.

13. Posted April 27, 2010 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

I don’t normally watch South Park, but I did get to the see Episode 200 online.
    Mehhh,,, The Muhammad bit was cute, but not very funny. Tom Cruise packing boxes at the fudge factory was funny. The whole bit cracked me up.
    And, I got to see the pieces of Episode 201 on disjointed Youtube efforts.
    Now making Muhammad into a bleep word was funny. Weird, but funny.
    Quite frankly, it’s not Islam that I worry about.
    I worry about the America who is intimidated by this bleep.
    And the Israel who cannot rely on America.
    And the Islamist moonbats who become emboldened therefore to wipe out a few million defenseless Russians or Europeans or Indians or Australians… thereby making everyone quiver more in fear of the death cultists…. thereby weakening America furrther… thereby weakening Israel…
    This is not good.

14. countrygirl
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

How I can forget Sum of All Fear! Also in Angels and Demons in the book the killer is from middle east and in the movie if I remember is from Europe

Posted April 27, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

Countrygirl:
    Remember when villians in The Sum Of All Fears were changed from Islamic terrorists to neo-nazis? Hollywood is the biggest bunch of wimps of any industry in America.
    The WSJ today had a story about the Ladies In White in Cuba that are defying the regime there. I think it is safe to say those ladies have more intestinal fortitude than Danny Glover or Sean Penn or the whole bunch of Che worshiping liberals in Hollywood.

16. Posted April 27, 2010 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Sammy…I’m sure this kind of act became impossible (without committing suicide) as the third reich consolidated its hold on power. But in saying what he did when he did, Fink showed far more courage than most people–and, and Haffner points out, more than the highly educated jurists of the Kammergericht.

17. countrygirl
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

I’m wondering if we reached the point of no return? Already in Hollywood they avoid making movies where Islam is portrayed in a negative way or a block buster director avoids a scene where Mecca is destroyed….btw great blog

18. Sammy Finkelman
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 11:48 am | Permalink

And how much longer did the the Katakombe last?

19. Posted April 27, 2010 at 10:32 am | Permalink

The South Park incident reminded me of another case in which a comedian showed courage that was lacking in most other people. Sebastian Haffner, who grew up in Germany during the 1930s, was a refendar (something like a law clerk) at the Kammergericht, the Prussian high court. That morning, the court had bowed to the Nazis demands and all Jewish judges and other employees had been expelled. In the evening, Haffner went to a comedy club, the Katakombe, with his girlfriend. The performer was a man named Werner Fink:
    “His act remained full of harmless amiability in a country where these qualities were on the liquidation list. This harmless amiability hid a kernel of real, indomitable courage. He dared to speak openly about the reality of the Nazis, and that in the middle of Germany. His patter contained references to concentration camps, the raids on people’s homes, the general fear and general lies. He spoke of these things with infinitely quiet mockery, melancholy, and sadness. Listening to him was extraordinarily comforting.”
    In the morning, the Prussian Kammergericht, with its tradition of hundreds of years, had ignobly capitulated before the Nazis. In the same evening, a small troop of artistes, with no tradition to back them up, demonstrated the courage to speak forbidden thoughts. “The Kammergericht had fallen but the Katakombe stood upright.”