The Rape, Torture and Murder Of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

George Zimmerman is being tried, judged and lynched by the race-baiters of the left—in concert with the liberal media. Race-hustlers like Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters and Barack Obama are doing what they do. I expect no less. It’s how they make a living. It’s why they breathe.

But the media is supposed to maintain some semblance of objectivity. The media is supposed to guard against the lynch mobs. But now the liberal media is the lynch mob. There is no daylight between the vulgar, grammatically incoherent rhetoric of Al Sharpton and the smooth editorial pages of the NY Times.

We have no idea what happened between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. That is an issue for the judicial system.

But we know exactly what happened in Tennessee in 2007 when five black racists abducted a white couple then raped, tortured and murdered them in ways that recall the horrors the Japanese visited on the people of Nanking.

The story of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian was “blacked-out” by the national media.

As anyone with half a brain realizes, black on white crime, common as dirt, is routinely ignored. These acts of violence go down the memory hole. It’s the method used by Communist dictatorships to rewrite the past and distort the present in order to paint a rosy tomorrow, if only the masses follow their delusional ideology.  The liberal media in America have adopted the Pravda model of journalism.

This story, fully reported by Flopping Aces, is horrifying. I had to force myself to read the stomach churning details. But it is important that we know what happened to Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian and to chastise a national media that routinely ignores the white victims of black racial hatred in favor of setting forth a false and dangreous narrative that paints Conservative America as racist.

On Saturday January 6, 2007 Hugh Christopher Newsom, age 23 and Channon Gail Christian, age 21, both students at the University of Tennessee went out on a date.

They were driving in Channon’s Toyota 4-Runner when they were carjacked at gunpoint. Suddenly the crime turned far more savage than an armed car theft. Chris and Channon were kidnapped and driven to 2316 Chipman Street where they were forced into the home at gunpoint.

While Channon was forced to watch, her boyfriend was raped prison style and then his penis was cut off. He was later driven to nearby railroad tracks where he was shot and set afire. But Channon’s hell was just beginning. She was beaten; gang raped repeatedly in many ways, had one of her breasts cut off and bleach poured down her throat to destroy DNA evidence—all while she was still alive. To add to Channon’s degradation the suspects took turns urinating on her. They too set her body afire, apparently inside the residence, but for some reason left her body there—in five separate trash bags.

The KKK have nothing on these monsters.

Full story at Flopping Aces.

My friend David Gerstman AKA Soccer Dad, brings to our attention Blogrunner’s coverage of the Newsom-Christian atrocity, and Glenn Reynold’s coverage on Instapundit.

This entry was posted in 2012 Election, Internet, Media, Obama Watch, Politics, Propaganda War and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. LadyCampbell
    Posted July 1, 2013 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 26 Thumb down 53

2. kaysid6
    Posted November 25, 2012 at 8:33 am | Permalink

It seems most of the comments have veered off topic to religion… Anyway I really hope they all get the death penalty if there is a new trial, esp for putting the family thru their horrendous deal all over again. They tortured their children & now are torturing their families repeatedly over & over. & the bs abhe them buying drugs from him & consensual sex & saying they out themselves in that position!!  Give me a inning break!! That is the most LUDICROUS BS I HAVE EVER HEARD! Even if they did go buy some coke or whatever that doesn’t mean it is ok to beat rape torture & kill them!! & I highly doubt shed of slept with him for drugs with #1 her BF there &#2 she wasn’t a crack whore she had plenty p $$ so that is a lame attempt & making excuses for a just awful awful disgusting horrific act these people carried out! I hope there is a hell bc they deserve to rot in it.

• kaysid6
      Posted November 25, 2012 at 8:40 am | Permalink

Auto correct messed me up! Corrections are:
      out themselves’ is PUT THEMSELVES IN
      inning” was meant to be ‘F’ing
      & she had plenty p $ is supposed to say she had plenty ‘OF’ $$
       SORRY ABT That was typing too fast on iPad bc this just makes me so infuriated that it happened in first place & they would be the same age as me now if we’re still here & it is so so so horrendous. Worddecant even describe how awful it really is

3. PMvstheWorld
    Posted April 20, 2012 at 10:00 am | Permalink

evil is evil, regardless of anything that separates us as people

• gfcinthatorder
      Posted April 20, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

Although the statement of “evil is evil” is absolutely corrrect, I am going to half to part with your statement from there. What seperates us as people can go off in many directions. I beliieve I understand what you are implying though. What seperates us as people can be as different as what you believe is evil and what I believe defines evil. Just ask any extremely liberal person what (if he does at all) his deffinition of evil is? And then discuss a topic, such as abortion, and see where that takes you. Kiliing an unborn child is a evil that is not recognized by everyone as an evil. They think it is a “right” of theirs. And then there is islam and their belief in evil (blind leading the blind IMO) and they believe everything outside of what they believe in is “evil”. Try and dicuss that. And IMO one must truely love God and know Him to understand what true evil is. I am not talking about something “bad”. I mean “evil” because there is a difference between doing something bad and doing something evil.
      Just food for thought.

• Ciarrai
        Posted April 20, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 18 Thumb down 31

4. Kevin Aldrich
    Posted April 7, 2012 at 11:15 am | Permalink

About a year ago, my uncle in his 80s was brutally beaten to death by a 30 year old man who lived in the same building. My uncle was white, his slayer black. It made a few local news reports and then was quickly forgotten.
    If Obama had an 80 year old uncle, would he have looked like my uncle Bobby?

• charlesm2013
      Posted August 5, 2014 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

I will say Kevin that if Obama had an 80 year old uncle he could like just like yours. Obama’s mother was Ann Dunham and she is of German, Swiss, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh ancestry. Translation – she was quite white. The president has the burden and gift of being bi-racial. He is more attuned to all this than you think. These crimes are awful and I will say brushing them under the rug never helps. But there was also a time when white crimes against black got no coverage as well – the reverse happening is not fair either. Swinging the pendulum and keeping it to one side never helps. Thanks to whoever posted this story, it is so awful this happened, but I am glad at least someone had the courage to say it. I am not white and I think they should be killed but I would also feel the same way if they were white. It’s horrible.

5. Ciarrai
    Posted April 4, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Permalink

Does the fact that I think that these people who killed Christian and Newsom ought to be killed make me less of a liberal?

Posted April 4, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Permalink

Ciarrai:

Belief in capital punishment for these human monsters shows that you are a moral individual. To keep these barbarians alive is an affront to G-d and humanity.

• kishke
      Posted April 5, 2012 at 8:18 am | Permalink

Yes, it makes you less of a liberal, but more of an honest and decent human being.

• gfcinthatorder
      Posted April 5, 2012 at 8:44 am | Permalink

I believe that wanting the monsters killed for their actions is not going to help our own soul. But with that being said I do believe that society should hold these animals accountable for their actions. Ibwould also not be unhappy if capitol pnishment would be that outcome. But I would rather see a conversion of their evil souls than anything else. Fortunately God is a just God and His justice is far more permanent than any earthly one. I can live with that. I would like to see capitol punishment for situations as grave as this. I also thank God for His Mercy to me that I am not put in that situation where that was my daughter or son. I would have temporary insanity and probably kill them myself. So thank you God for your protection.

6. David Foster
    Posted April 4, 2012 at 7:34 am | Permalink

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 10

Posted April 4, 2012 at 8:49 am | Permalink

David:

I remember Henniger’s article. It was spot-on.

7. GW
    Posted April 3, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Permalink

I happen to live within a half hour drive of where these murders took place and have been following the proceedings closely.  If you are unaware, the Judge who presided over the murder trials was later found to be a drug addict.  He was disbarred and all of his cases reviewed for error.  A retrial has been ordered in the cases of all four defendants, though that is now under appeal.  It seems likely that the families of Christian and Newsom will have to sit through this nightmare all over again.  It truly is horrendous.

You are right, of course, that this crime should have received national attention.  It appears that black on white crime, no matter how heinous, is simply yawned at in the national media.  And this rape, torture and murder over a period of days was just unimaginable for its cruelty.

The Trevor Martin case may actually help to change what has been the norm for the past several decades.  It would seem the race hustlers may well have jumped the shark on this one.  Evidence is coming out daily that wholly undercuts the narrative that this was a race motivated attack – and the screams of the race hustlers are sounding far more like calls for vigilanteism than calls for justice.

It would seem that a very large portion of the nation is unwilling to accept the paradigm that this was a crime of white racism for which whites must acknowledge with their collective guilt.  A lot of people are pointing out the hypocrisy of a civil rights machine that is solely predicated on mining white guilt rather than addressing the horrendous problems that afflict a very large portion of the black community.  Where is Breitbart when you need him.

Sharpton and the other race hustlers have the mobs primed right now – and its clearer by the day that they are stoking the mob while ignoring the facts.  Sharpton skated for his crimes at Crown Heights.  If he causes the death of people in Florida at the hands of black mobs he has set on their path, I don’t think it will be the same result.

Posted April 4, 2012 at 8:52 am | Permalink

GW:

There seems to be no justice for the parents and friends of Chris and Channon.

I firmly believe that Al and Jesse are setting the fuse for race riots, as in burn baby burn. And Obama will not let that crisis go to waste, you can be sure of that.

• kaysid6
      Posted November 25, 2012 at 7:23 am | Permalink

I was curious to know if she was still alive during the search? Or rather how long had she been dead when they found her? I know they did a cell tower ping & although too late now just have to wonder if maybe they could have found her alive if a ping was done earlier?? Guess that doesn’t matter bc it is too late but I believe in the future they need to act immediately in a missing persons search!! Waiting a few days usually means finding them after its too late or not at all! IMO family has personally had this happen. A certain politician took my moms life long childhood friend on a date & she was never heard from again, no body ever found Still yo this day &That was 24 yrs ago! Had they listened to my mom & her parents sooner then they may have atleast been able to find her body so her family could put her to rest. I just don’t understand this waiting thing the cops do & I feel had they taken Channons parents more serious they may have been able to at least save her since they kept her alive raping & beating her for days. It just disgusts me & breaks my heart that there are sick people out there who could do such a thing, I don’t understand how anyone could WANT TO do such a horrific act!

• kenjen
      Posted July 15, 2013 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

I live near where these murders occured and I totally agree that the national news had no interest in this story. I had even emailed Good Morning America /ABC to ask why this story wasn’t even covered on the news and morning after morning we heard about the Zimmerman/Martin case. A jury convicted these people of these murders-an open and closed case. They should NEVER have another trial and put those family members through the agony and heartbreak of knowing and seeing what these wastes of skin did to their children. They even ruled that this was not a hate crime. If this was not a hate crime, I don’t know what is. Also, why is the government getting involved with the Zimmerman/Martin case? If a jury aquitted Mr. Zimmerman, then that should be the end of it. I am tired of all these hollywood types stirring up trouble over this, along with other high profile people. God help us all.

8. gfcinthatorder
    Posted April 3, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

Aloha and thank you for posting this information. I am appalled at the lack of journalism given to the Christians and Jews. I have been reading about the Coptiuc Christians being murdered throughout Egypt and a few other muslim communities.
    When are the “good” people of this earth going to wake up and start changing their lives? Does anyone recognize evil anymore? Is the gray so blinding that we can’t see the real fire right in front of our noses?

When are we going to recognize who our enemy really is? (see:  http://gfcinthatorder.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/know-your-enemy/

Can you see it?    In todays world we can no longer recognize the truth. And if some of us do then we are too afraid of the repercussions of saying so. So on we go slowly dissolving into the gray. And what is the “fruits” of the gray? Ask Satan? He’ll be glad to take you there.

The non-reporting of these types of events is because satan does not like to be exposed. If you expose him he must find another hole to hide and attack from. I find it my duty to expose him every chance I get. Call him out for what he is. Good is good and evil is and always will be just that, EVIL!

Many people do not realise they are doing the work of satan. But they are. Remember the Garden of Eden? The devil himself promised Eve that she would know all things as God does. Satan promised them knowledge all right and at a great price. He always exact a price for all his wickedness. It is no different today is it?

God is Life and satan has been trying to be god from the beginning. He needs man to help him fulfil what he cannot achieve on his own. So he uses man to try and achieve his own glory. Uses is correct. God never uses. He is the Giver of Life! The foundation! His Love is greater than us mere humans can even begin to fathom. We are not capable of it. We are not capable of the Great Sacrifice that Love Is.

Peace.

Posted April 4, 2012 at 8:53 am | Permalink

Seraphic Secret also draws you attenntion to the April 4 post about the ethnic cleansing of Christians from Sudan.

• Ciarrai
      Posted April 5, 2012 at 9:13 am | Permalink

Mr. Avrech,
      There seems to be a lot of “God talk” among responders at your website. As a formerly devout and happy Roman Catholic, I have to say that I now find it to be either bunk or the well-intentioned hopes of a good person. I hate to sound pessimistic, but where was God when the Jews were being wiped out in Europe and through the ages and where is the Good Sheperd while all his creatures are abused, maimed and tortured in the modern factory farming/slaughterhouse? Where has God been when his Creations have been so badly mistreated? I was taught that God was a “loving God.” Where’s the love? From my vantage point, I’m just hoping that God exists. No bells and whistles, just existence of God. It is painful to know that I felt more confident in all things when I believed in God and went to Mass frequently and loved it. I will be satisfied if God merely exists. I do hold out the hope that my fervor for God and my faith will reignite, but I will wait in hope.
      All the best,
      Ciarrai

• gfcinthatorder
        Posted April 5, 2012 at 10:00 am | Permalink

I take this is somewhat directed at my responses here. I would like some rational discussion about your “hope” that there  is a God. If your hope is sincere, what kind of God would you have there be? Do you believe in the bible? If you do and you believe in the existance of evil, then surely  there  must be a God also. If your foundation is elsewhere then there is very little I can discuss with you. I will assume that you still hold on to some basic belief of the bible and continue from there. God created man with a free will. This gives us all the right to choose without Divine intervention based on our choices.  We chose to be like God. Isn’t that the basic promise of the serpent in the Garden? Thus we suffer from the choice that was made. Man leaves God, not God leaves man. We are, along with  Nature, fallen and corrupting from our lack of TRUST in God. Nothing changes from then till now. Lack of Trust in God. 8t is no wonder there is no or very little Faith anymore. Man trust in himself and screws it up every time. Blame God? That is a trick ofthe evil one.

9. Ciarrai
    Posted April 3, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

I got the “why.” What is the “how?” As in, “how does it get fixed?”

Posted April 3, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

Ciarrai:

The Sixty-thousand dollar question.

1. Vote for Conservatives locally and nationally.

2. Become educated so you can debate liberals.

3. Never give in, never surrender.

10. Ciarrai
    Posted April 3, 2012 at 9:19 am | Permalink

Mr. Avrech,
    The crimes against Christian and Newsom have been on my mind since I heard of them in early 2007. They are very troubling. I have referenced them when trying to show the disparity that exists in the reporting of interracial crime. I have asked Lawrence O’Donnell of MSNBC (he has ties, also, in the world of Hollywood) and various writers at the New York Times why there has been no coverage of this crime and other hideous crimes committed against whites by black criminals. Recently, in the age of Trayvon Martin 24/7 coverage, I have asked why the lack of coverage of the brutal crimes against the very elderly Bob and Nancy Strait in the Tulsa area. I have yet to receive any response. Were I a racist or one with utter contempt for blacks, I would deny that crimes against blacks by whites exist. This is foolishness. Forgive me for bouncing around. I have a friend who maintains that the reason the “liberal media” (you know that big business owns them all and they only care about the bottom line) have ignored the Christian/Newson and Strait crimes, e.g., is that they are fearful of causing a racial conflagration. I don’t have a pipeline to any mover or shaker in the media so I don’t know. Seems plausible. What other reason can there be for ignoring the other elements of interracial crimes? It can’t be because the boss is black and they may lose their jobs if they report it. Whites have the vast majority of control in corporate America, thus, control of the media. What is so fearful about addressing this problem? Are they afraid that they will seem like bullies ganging up on the ancestors of slaves? I’m trying to figure it out. Well, Mr. Avrech, you have been right there in Hollywood for years. You tell me: why the fear, hesitancy to report the truth about this stuff? What is the answer and how can it be rectified? I just thought of a new rationale for the avoidance: they would hate to admit that they have been hornswoggled by those two great Americans, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (by the by, “Shakedown: exposing the real Jesse Jackson” shows this con artist in all his glory). Could be. Your thoughts, Mr. Avrech.
    Sincerely,
    Ciarrai

• kishke
      Posted April 3, 2012 at 9:37 am | Permalink

The religious reason. The religion of the left – in which, by the way, are included most reporters, journalists, anchors and newsmen despite their employment by “big business” – has as one of its central tenets that whites are irredemiably stained by and constantly guilty of racism against blacks, and that blacks are innocent of the reverse. If blacks commit violence against whites, they are simply acting out of frustration born of the supposed racism they continuously experience, and so may be excused. To say otherwise, to think otherwise, is heresy. Additionally, to cover up black-on-white violence is a good deed – a mitzvah – b/c it hides the results of their grievance culture. To expose the violence is a sin b/c it would expose the results of their failed project and would empower the supposedly rabid and racist  conservative right.

Posted April 3, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Permalink

Ciarrai:

Ah, you ask for motives, explanations for the irrational if not downright destructive behaviour of the left. Kishke’s answer is correct.

In all my years here in Hollywood and in my contact with Liberals, I can tell you that most of them are ignorant. They are, for the most part, overeducated, overbred and have never questioned or explored the basic assumptions of their religion, which is, as Kishke notes, liberal/progressive/Marxist ideology.

Most artists/craftsmen work through their emotions and liberalism is pure emotion, thus it hits all the right notes for Hollywood.

• gfcinthatorder
        Posted April 4, 2012 at 10:18 am | Permalink

My Great Grandfather used to say “A PHD stood for Piled higher and deeper” as a way to express the idiocricy of the educated. I tend to agree in many cases. Today if you want your child to lose his/her beliefs, just send them to college.

A true researcher is looking for clues that lead him/her to the truth. Today science is more about proving there is no God than about the truth. There have been many “ah ha” moments where God allowed man to discover something really big that would show them there ignorance and do more to confirm the existance of a higher order of things (God) than they previously thought. But no! Science makes a dscovery and an excuse to continue down the path of their ignorance.Take for instance the discovery of DNA. By all rights this just threw their theory of evolution out the door. But, and here comes the but, they jump into another ridiculous theory of “quantum leap”. That way they don’t have to acknowledge their mistakes (pride always dies 10 minutes after you do) and continue in their darkness. Quite frankly, the bible is much easier to believe in than any of what they have taught (as factual in schools remember) about their “theories”.

When man relies on everything being “proved” for him, he no longer needs to have any faith in anything other than himself. Echos of the serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 6

• gfcinthatorder
          Posted April 4, 2012 at 10:21 am | Permalink

Excuses for me, sorry that should be “idiocracity” and not idiocricy lol

4 Trackbacks