With great common sense, President Trump has temporarily halted immigration from failed terrorist states until proper vetting can take place in order to protect the citizens of the Unites States.
Predictably, the left and the leftist media are in a collective meltdown.
But six of those countries—Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Sudan and Yemen—ban all Jewish visitors from Israel.
Does the left protest?
Of course not.
They don’t even notice.
Because Jew-hatred has found a comfortable home in the Democrat Party. And just wait to see how warmly Democrats embrace Jew-hatred when they elect Islamist Keith Ellison as DNC chairman.
Here is a list of sixteen countries—all Muslim—that do not accept Israeli passports:
- Iraq (except Iraqi Kurdistan)
- Malaysia (Clearance permit needed from the Ministry of Home Affairs.)
- Pakistan (Clearance permit needed from the Ministry of Internal Security.)
- Saudi Arabia (Henry Kissinger was granted Royal permission to enter)
- United Arab Emirates (accepted for transit only; not allowed for admission)
As Rev. Martin Luther King said: “When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You’re talking anti-Semitism.”