Do you remember how the left told us that anti-Semitism was resurgent in America because of President Trump’s election?
Funny how the left always projects its own ideological pathologies on Conservatives.
The truth is that the left, which is to say the postmodern Democrat party, has become a safe harbor for Jew-haters. They (sometimes) try and conceal their Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Israel activism. But at this point the convergence of Jew-hatred and anti-Zionism are inextricably linked.
The doctrine of intersectionality has rendered leftist Jew-hatred visible for all to see. From the Women’s March to Black Lives Matter, the hatred of Jews and Israel and America have bubbled to the surface of leftist ideology.
President Donald Trump is the best friend the Jewish State has ever had in an American President.
It’s not even close.
There is no other figure in American politics who would have moved the American embassy to Jerusalem, Israel’s capital.
President Trump also has something most leftist Jews do not have: Torah observant Jewish grandchildren. Thus his political choices are girded by deep personal ties.
With this simple action President Trump actually underscores several important geopolitical strategies.
- President Trump signals an end to appeasing the IslamoNazis who call themselves Palestinians.
- President Trump shows that he will not be intimidated by the chattering classes of the State Department, who have been anti-Israel, well, forever.
- President Trump tells the the world that when he says he’s going to do something, he actually does it.
- Along with dumping the dangerous Iranian nuclear deal the embassy move puts Iran on notice that America stands with her allies.
- Finally, and perhaps most important, the embassy move tells the Arab Muslim world that it’s time to face up to reality.
After eight long years of Obama’s obvious hatred of Israel, President Donald J. Trump feels something like a miracle.